Commie

Ask your GCT questions here

14 posts in this topic

Hi 

How are you 

My GCT full version application is not responding me many times i send the msg to grom but it's not reply to me please check what is problem thanks 

DSC_0055.JPG

Last night checked, the connection is working, wait for the update, check the connection with the Internet, mozhet bradmauer blocks

You have the latest version. Online update server is down for now as the whole interface is being reworked.

NOTE TO ALL: This is first and last time user without fully filled in forum profile gets a reply. Please respect other users and complete your profile and profile picture before posting.

Hi for all my friend 
happy Christmas and happy new year for your and for your family 
i need help 
i need install driver GCT 
show me this massage 

26648352_2048581731823766_1403135566_n.jpg

can GCT be use on car directly to clear crash where removing resistor not necessary.  car like ford or nissan clear crash via obd2.

I just bought CGT . I have customer telling me my competition comes to there car and clear in car?

Hey Guys, how do I install or download the software for the GCT full, I just got it ans I need start using it ASAP.

please show me how. Thanks

Сверху форума объявление, где ссылки на темы установки программ

Hello, I bought the full package for Gprog, I've activated my key to my profile and its says profile verified. my issue is when I want to launch probyte or Gprog pro I try logging on and it says "wrong password" or "key not active to account" but I have my key linked so I reset my password, if i try resetting password no email comes to my email. i've made sure its the right email and i checked the spam. I make sure to put my password very carefully. I've yet to receive any email from server or anyone.

password issue.png